Long-term investors and thinkers will advise the project, liaise with faculty at the colleges, and more:
- Ms. Luara Rittenhouse, CEO, Rittenhouse Rankings Inc.
- Professor Bruce Greenwald, Columbia University
- Mr. Chris Bloomstran, Semper Augustus
- Mr. Lawrence Cunningham, Professor George Washington University
- Mr. Jeff Gramm, Bandera Partners
- Mr. Clifford Sosin, CAS Investment Partners
- Mr. David Marcus, Evermore Global Advisors
- Mr. Michael Weinberg, APG Asset Management
- Mr. Paul Lountzis, Lountzis Asset Management
The project staff will mentor the student team, wherever needed, help them with the questions about the project. The faculty at the colleges will choose the student team. In addition to the Advisors, Project Staff will liaise with the faculty as needed.
Jim Basili, Lighthsail Capital
Henry Patner, HEG Capital
Jeffrey Hamm, van Biema Value Partners
Steven Wood, Greenwood Investors
Ginny Moore, CAS Investment Partners
Andrew Kahn, Kahn Brothers Group
Kian Ghazi, Adjunct Professor, Columbia Business School
Lance Ettus, CAS Investment Partners
Anand Raghu, Bardin Hill Investment Partners
Gabelli Center at Fordham offered to provide class room space as available at Fordham Lincoln Center for group presentations of competing teams.
Mid Atlantic / DC
Evan Vanderveer, Vanshap Capital
Joe Koster, Boyles Asset Management
Kwame Webb, Brown Capital Management
Connor Leonard, Investors Management Corp
Jason Fang, RBF Capital
Rishi Gosalia, Google Inc.
Max Olson, Mashgin Inc
Philip Ordway, Anabatic Investment Partners
Robert Jackson, Dorsey Asset Management
Vishal Mishra, Mishra Capital Partners
Michael Melby, Gate City Capital Management
Mona Alshorah, ASB Solutions
Mr Pat Dorsey offered to host students at their offices in downtown Chicago and speak with the students.
Jocelyn Bilkey, Emory Investment Management
Liza Scott, Spider Management Company
Vishal Mishra, Founder and Catalyst